Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes, Status, Wishes, SMS, Greetings: A most beautiful assortment of Whatsapp Status 2017 Quotes on Happy Raksha Bandhan Day.
You may share our messages and images with your brother and sister. Time and money change many things. However the love and the bond we share never change. This Rakhi brings all the blessings, love and care of you. The memories will fade out with time, but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with every day. We’ve tried our level best to accumulate the greatest spot for you, which means you may save your time from looking. Additionally, we’ve upgraded our collection lately For More amazing quotes about Raksha Bandhan for you.
So, like the collection. It is also, very great news for you that we’ve the greatest collection of Facebook Quotes and WhatsApp Status. Share these SMS Messages, Wishes Greetings and revel in the festival with your loved ones. I trust you’ve enjoyed and celebrated the Raksha Bandhan festival or you are getting have a wonderful day.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes, Status, Wishes, SMS, Greetings
- Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by almighty to me and the most precious relation celebrated by us on earth, Sweet Rakhi Day Wishes to My Sweet Brother!
- The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
- I love you very much. Though we are not born to the same parents and were brought up in 2 complete different cultured families, the thread of Rakhi has brought us together. You are my teddy bear, you are my little cute brother. You are not just my brother, you are also my first kid.
- I wished so much to be with you and everyone home this Rakhi but then… however far we may be this silk will bring us together. Since our childhood, we have been doing the ceremony together. With the hope of being together next Rakhi.
- Please accept our heartiest greetings for Raksha Bandhan! Hope you will enjoy the day with lots of fun and sweets…
- Even though we don’t share the blood born relation, there is a wonderful relationship bond between you and me which I want to share on this special occasion. “Happy Raksha Bandhan To You Brother”
- How are you doing? On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I am sending you my love and loads of best wishes. When do I get to see my nephew or niece?
- Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.”
- “It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.”
- “My cute angel from today’s onwards I promise you I’ll never scold you when you’ll tear my books, messed up my clothes. You are really a ray of happiness in my life.”
- “What makes the sister’s day special is the way the brother remembers each time they laughed together. She misses the times when they spent long afternoons just talking about various subjects.”
- “Hey my sweet little pie, your cute smile makes my day, your small little hands take me out from all dangers of life. You are a little angel of my life. I love you. Your’s elder sister”
- “May this Rakhi brings everything to you and fulfill your dreams and desire, May success accompany you in every step that you take in your life. Have a wonderful rakhi”
- “You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure. Happy ‘Raksha Bandhan’ to my gorgeous sis from your brother.”
- “Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself. You mean the world to me. Lots of happiness from your brother.”
- “My dear sister is one of the most precious gifts sent by God. Have a great Rakhi festival my loving sis.”
- “Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.” – Margaret Mead
- “Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.”
- “Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.”